Impressions of the first class

 I was worried because it was my first time to have a class with two professor, but in this class, that anxiety disappeared. I was wondering whether to take this class a remote or regular, because I think it is better to listen English and talk with teacher directly. I was wondering, but I thought it would be difficult to prepare for this class because all the class on Wednesday are remote, so I requested remote class. I don't know what the future class will be, but I want to do my best.

コメント

  1. We'll do this class mostly online. I'll explain it more in today's class (Oct. 7th).

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you. I understand it in today's class.

      削除
  2. I hope you will find it comfortable to take this class online as well. There are so many things we can learn both in face-to-face and online classes. (Koyo Ogawa)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

London 4

HENRY AND MUDGE  and the Starry Night