Folk & Fairy Tale

Folk & Fairy Tale 
EASY READERS



I read 5 books of this series. This series books are written word's mean in last page, so I understand story  if it is written in hard English.
I think I can learn English easily, using this series books.
The books I read were interesting, so I want to read this series books more.


  • The Spider and the Beehive
        The boy was clever because I think he know the spider can squeeze out.
        Actually, he can squeeze out, and he find he should share his fruit.
        First, the spider ask some food to the boy, and he ate every fruit without                share. The boy maybe think that the spider is bad spider, so he left the                  spider being stuck, saying 
You have not been very nice to me. Good-bye, greedy spider!
        It was nice story.

  • Cinderella
       This is beautiful story! I have read this book in Japanese when I was child.
       I love this story.
Will you marry me?
      This phrase in this book is word I want to be said in the future.
      I want to be good woman.

  • The Gingerbread Man
        This story is a little terrible because last scene is that the gingerbread man is          eaten by the fox. 
Run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me. I'm the Gingerbread Man!
       He said it, and ran. But the fox was very clever, and he said he don't like               cookie. The gingerbread man believed him, and was eaten.
       It was sad story.

  • Stone Soup
       This is mysterious story. When I see this book title, I think what's stone soup?
       Now I don't understand this mean well, but I understood this story. This is             good story. 
Hello! Does anybody have food to share?
       A visitor ask to everyone in the village, but they don't answer. So he make             soup and share them.

  • Martina the Cockroach
       This is funny story. Cockroach married mouse in this book! I can't image such         a thing. Martina the cockroach is pretty and nice smell, so she is popularity.
Marry me!
      I want to listen to from a nice boy.





コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

London 4

HENRY AND MUDGE  and the Starry Night

Impressions of the first class